C&IT magazine, in partnership with Los Angeles Tourism and Convention Board, bring you the meetL.A. Forum Fam, a unique five-day event with a familiarisation trip to Los Angeles, USA. The forum fuses lucrative 1-2-1 meetings with suppliers and thought-provoking content sessions with inspiring visits to key L.A.’s attractions to help you create stand out events across the ocean.
Taking place on 10-15th March 2016 in the heart of L.A. (the venue will be announced soon, so watch this space), the forum is designed to boost your knowledge, ignite your creative spark and make you leave with an army of new contacts of potential business partners.
Here is just a taste of what is in store:
- Gain fresh industry insights and hear from leading event experts (our stellar speaker line-up will be announced soon)
- Meet local L.A. businesses face-to-face, build lucrative relationships and find the best opportunities for your next overseas events
- Fuel your imagination and be inspired by exploring incredible venues and L.A. attractions
- Expand your network and mingle with high-flying event professionals from brands and agencies who share your passion for driving the event industry forward
- Make your new connections last and enjoy informal networking throughout the event; from interactive activities to a gala dinner and evening entertainment programme – there will be plenty opportunities to get to know your peers better
Enjoy the ultimate delegate experience and be inspired for your future events all in one unforgettable place – Los Angeles.
Brief overview of the meetL.A. Forum Fam's agenda:
- 10th March - Arrival to L.A. and drinks reception
- 11-12th March – Forum: Content sessions, 1-2-1 meetings with suppliers, a gala dinner
- 13-14th March – Familiarisation trip
- 15th March – Arrival to London
Join C&IT and meetL.A. at this exclusive forum - apply now >>>
Your complimentary pass includes:
- All accommodation
- Premium economy return flights from London to Los Angeles, with thanks to our airline partner Virgin Atlantic Airways
- Meals and refreshments throughout the event
- A place at the gala dinner and drinks reception
- Full access to all of the content sessions on 11-12th March
- A place at familiarisation trips on 13-14th March
- A selection of pre-arranged 1-2-1 meetings with leading suppliers
- Endless opportunities to network with fellow delegates, leading suppliers and speakers
Who qualifies for a complimentary place?
This is a hosted buyer event. There are a limited number of complimentary places available for senior corporate and agency buyers with significant purchasing responsibility, and an annual spend in excess of £250,000.
To apply for your complimentary place, please fill out the form here .
What event professionals say about our events:
"Great event, well organised and excellent topics.Thank you!" || Event Marketing & Sponsorship Manager,Tata Consultancy Services
"Fantastic event that is definitely worth taking two days of out the office for." || Events Manager, AXA Commercial Linesand Personal Intermediary
"The forum was fantastic. A really valuable 2 days with fantastic new connections made, some of whom I definitely intend to do future business with." || Head of Events, AOP
"An excellent set of supplier meetings and great networking" || Director, Quaynote Communications
Who will you meet?
Throughout the forum you will have the opportunity to meet with a selection of suppliers based in Los Angeles via pre-arrange 1-2-1 business meetings. The meetings are designed to help you make new contacts and form lucrative relationships to help drive your events forward. You will have the chance to meet with:
- The Los Angles Tourism and Convention Board
- Hotel partners
- Unique venues
To see all the partners, visit our Partners' section.