Creative Edge, brought by the collective power of C&IT and sister publication Event, will bring together the most influential corporates, agencies and suppliers to challenge the boundaries of event and tech innovation. Fusing a high-octane content programme and meticulously planned 1-2-1 business meetings with premium networking, this exclusive event will inspire and arm you with ideas on how to incorporate innovation and technology to create truly immersive event experiences and reach new levels of audience engagement.
Taking place on 21st September 2015 at The Grand Hotel, Brighton, Creative Edge will encourage dialogue and debate among leading event professionals around what the industry can do to make innovation part of their events DNA. Here’s just a taste of what’s in store:
- Gain fresh insights from expert corporate and agency event organisers in our immersive content sessions:
- Hear from Brompton Bicycles on how to create the right culture, push boundaries and genuinely delight your audience
- George P Johnson gives vital tips on how to cut through the digital noise and make sure your events deliver on their objectives
- Discover how to engage today's and tomorrow’s audiences
- Harness the power of digital platforms to ensure that your event reaches and engages as wide an audience as possible
- Get answers to all the answers to your burning questions - chair of the event Julia Hartley-Brewer, Broadcaster and Journalist, will make sure all of your points are taken
- Meet a wide range of destinations, hotels, innovative tech companies, caterers from all over the world and build lucrative business relationships with the leading industry suppliers in the pre-arranged 1-2-1 meetings
- Mingle with fellow-thought leaders and make your new connections last during a drinks reception, gala dinner and evening entertainment with Toby Young, acclaimed author and journalist who will take an irreverent look at the art of engagement
Event professionals who attended other events organised by C&IT and Event praised rich content and premium networking opportunities. But, don't just take our word for it, check below to see what attendees had to say about their experiences:
"Great event, well organised and excellent topics.Thank you!"
Event Marketing & Sponsorship Manager Tata Consultancy Services
"Great mix of conference format and networking, a very informative and interactive day, well done! One of the best industry events I have been to in a while!"
Head of Event Operations Incisive Media
"Informal, yet informative. Very useful time out of the office"
Account Director Vivid Event Group
"Fantastic opportunity to share best practice and experiences with industry colleagues"
Head of Healthcare Account Management Zibrant
Your complimentary pass includes:
- An overnight complimentary place at The Grand Hotel in Brighton
- Full access to all of the content sessions
- A selection of pre-arranged 1-2-1 meetings with leading suppliers
- A place at the gala dinner and drinks reception
- Meals and refreshments throughout the event
- Endless opportunities to network with fellow delegates, cutting-edge suppliers and insipiring speakers
Who qualifies for a complimentary place?
This is a hosted buyer event. There are a limited number of complimentary places available for event organisers and buyers with significant purchasing responsibility and an annual spend in excess of £150,000.
We are now fully subscribed. To be added to the waiting list, please email email@example.com.
Who will you meet?
Throughout the event delegates will have the opportunity to meet with key suppliers of their choice during meticulously planned 1-2-1 business meetings. The meetings are designed to help delegates make new contacts and form lucrative relationships to help drive their company events forward. This year's supplier list includes:
- Hotel groups
- Individual luxury hotels
- Conference centres
- Tourist boards
- Interactive event solution providers
- AV, lighting, staging, interiors, furniture and signage suppliers