The new venue's wins will amount to 236,000 delegate days' worth £66m to the Irish economy, and include 29 international events.
CCD chief executive Nick Waight said: "With just six months to go before opening our doors, we are very excited about our confirmed business to date and the increasing level of international corporate enquiries we are continuing to receive. Our international success so far can be also attributed to the continued support we receive from our strategic partners, as well as the strong demand to host events and conduct business in Dublin."
The venue's event space will include 22 meeting rooms with capacity for 8,000 delegates, a 2,000-seat auditorium, 4,500sqm of exhibition space and banqueting facilities for up to 3,000.
Events booked into the CCD include:
- The International Bar Association for more than 4,000 delegates
- The International Statistics Institute for 3,000 delegates
- The International Conference of Emergency Medicine for more than 2,000 delegates
- The European Society for Biomaterials Conference with over 1,200 delegates
- European Union Geriatric Medicine Society Conference for 750 delegates