Conference & Incentive Travel (C&IT) asked its readers to identify their top experiences in the search to find the most unusual incentives currently being booked by corporates. A selection of these appear in C&IT´s Little Book of Experiences.
Commented editor Yasmin Arrigo: "C&IT´s readers have identified a range of quirky yet aspirational incentives that take place across the globe. Furthermore, in a year defined by economic turbulence, C&IT´s Little Book of Experiences packs a motivational punch in the direction of anyone questioning the importance of incentive spend."
The top ten most unusual experiences identified by C&IT´s readers
1. Horse-whispering at Swinton Park, UK
2. Hot-air ballooning over Arizona at 7,000ft
3. Marlin-fishing off the coast of Mexico
4. The Beetlejuice show experience at Universal Studios
5. The Suri Palace banquet in Bali
6. Postojna caving in Slovenia
7. Dog-sledding in Quebec
8. Joining the carnival in Salvador, Brazil
9. Dinner in the Palace of Nizam, Hyderabad, India
10. DJ experience at The Ministry of Sound, London, UK