View C&IT's photo gallery of the top ten people nominated in Power 50 2008. Will they make the top ten this year?
The top ten were as follows: (click on the names to find out why they were nominated)
1. Nigel Cooper, executive director, Motivcom
2. Roger Tondeur, president, MCI
3. David Evans, chairman & CEO, Grass Roots Group
4. David Hornby, commercial director, Visit London
5. Duncan Reid, event director, International Confex
6. Samantha van Leeuwan, business services manager, Pricewaterhousecoopers
7. Paul Kennedy, group exhibition director, Reed Travel Exhibitions
8. Vanessa Cotton, managing director (conference and events), Excel London
9. Nick Bender, managing director, Maritz
10. Rob Allen, chief executive, TRO and chairman, Eventia
Nominations for this year's Power 50 close on Thursday 26 November and the shortlist will be published on citmagazine.com/power50 on Friday 27 November.
The final 50 will be announced at an interactive launch event on 15 December. To register your interest in attending the event, please email email@example.com