The programme for Olympics conference Events 2012 & Beyond will include speeches from Fifa 2018 marketing director David Magilano and Coca Cola general manager Daryl Jelinek.
The conference will take place on the first day of this year's Confex exhibition, 24 February, at Earls Court, London.
It is the first of four annual UK conferences to be held leading up to the games.
Sessions will focus on managing expectations, sponsors, media, corporate hospitality and the supply chain.
BBC Breakfast television presenter Bill Turnbull has also been announced as the conference anchor.
Events 2012 Development Group head David Sharpe said: "This is a hugely impressive line up of speakers and will deliver exactly what we promised the industry; practical hands on advice on what to expect from the games and how to maximise the opportunities that they present."
The conference will feature also speakers from Visit London, Visit Britain and the LDA.
Discounted tickets are available to venues that signed up to the London 2012 Fair Pricing agreement.
Other speakers include:
- Visa International vice president global sponsorship Barrie Howard,
- ATP manager international sports strategy Jeroen De Roever
- British Olympic Association director of olympic operations Mark England
- LOCOG head of sustainability David Stubbs
- London Business Network chief executive Mike Mulvey
- Event Scotland chief executive Paul Bush