- The total number of events held in London venues held in the second quarter of 2006 has fallen by 6% compared to the same period in 2005. However, revenue gained from fees has grown consecutively for five quarters, indicating that clients are holding larger events more frequently.
- Corporate business continues to dominate the nature of events held in London, however, its figures dropped from 65% in 2005 to 63% in 2006, while association business dropped 1% in the same period. Government business remained flat, while charity events increased by 1%.
- Interest in London remains buoyant, with the number of enquiries topping 250 and increasing by 3%. Just over a third of these were converted into business.
Join C&IT today.
- Read more articles each month.
- Sign up for free specialised news bulletins and industry reports!
A look at how new technology is changing the nature of feedback for event planners.
Jade Davies joins from Touch Associates and her new role will include developing client relationships.
Alison Howlett, vice president of live events, talks about creating business opportunities, US trends and popular destinations.
The Professional Publishers Association held an education festival in May 2018 with guest speakers including politicians and actors.
Agency promotes client services director and hires event coordinator to strengthen the team.
Glasgow-based company Loganair has stepped in start flying five of Flybmi's routes from next month.
Sustainability can be achieved with simple actions, says Elizabeth Thomas from the International Corporate Governance Network.
Year-on-year increase from Unique Venues of London shows strong demand for events in the capital.
At EMEC19 in The Hague, Kim Myhre of MCI Experience gave an insightful talk on design-thinking in events.
Becky Jones-Williams has previously worked at Event Concept and will work for clients in a range of sectors.
Event Co-ordinator - (Prestigious London Institution) Regan & Dean London
CLIENT DELIVERY DIRECTOR - EVENTS Live Recruitment London
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - EVENT AGENCY Live Recruitment Leicestershire
Sales Executive Gallowglass London (Greater)
Exhibition Sales Executive Haymarket Media Group Twickenham, London (Greater)