- What's the lowdown? In 2006, the agency made a £600,000 loss, only £300,000 of which was down to costs associated with its merger with Q Group early last year. But this year, chief executive Kevin Ingram insists it is back on track. "We have had a series of blue-chip client wins, including two big media names, one automotive and one financial company," he says. THA is also recruiting a procurement officer as part of Ingram's push for specialists in every field it operates in.
- Targeting any new sectors? No new client sectors as such, but there's to be a big push on hospitality. THA has signed a partnership with Leicester Tigers rugby club.
- Client list? BT, Honda, Daimlerchrysler, Canon, Sony.
- Dream clients? RBS, Microsoft.
- Currently pitching for ... "Another telecoms company and a financial house."
Five-year plan? "In three years I want to grow our margins to significantly increase profits," says Ingram.