Event planners from around the world descended on Barcelona for IBTM World, the annual three-day industry trade-show from 19-21 November.
This year more than 74,000 pre-scheduled business meetings took place and show organisers recorded a 3% increase in the number of visitors compared to 2018.
IBTM also announced that Singapore would be the host city for the inaugural IBTM Asia Pacific in 2020.
As ever, C&IT was there to bring you some of the best content sessions from the show, including:
- IBTM World Trends Watch 2020: 'The changing face of delegates'
- The unstoppable growth of esports events
- 8 essential steps for event marketing
- Tips for succeeding in a crisis from Thailand cave rescue diver
- How to stop fake news ruining your event
- How to create multi-sensory events
Check out the photo gallery above for the highlights of IBTM World 2019.
For more features and breaking news sign up to C&IT Magazine's daily Newstracker here.
Have you registered with us yet?
Register now to enjoy more articles
and free email bulletins.