Creativity can help planners to reach their event goals when budget is an issue, according to Holly Gaffney, Local Events Manager, Lloyds Bank.
This can be achieved by:
- Defining and setting measurable objectives
- Accurately measuring the business value of events through greater pipeline value, sales opportunities and profit on ticket sales
- Bringing your brand to life on a low/zero budget
- Assessing the true cost of being creative
- Asking why B2B events need just as much creativity as B2C
- Targeting the individual
The session, called Getting value with your budget: Being creative and knowing your ROI, was part of the inaugural C&IT Northern Forum held at ACC Liverpool in April 2019.
For more features and breaking news sign up to C&IT Magazine's daily Newstracker.