C&IT is holding its first ever Northern Forum from 25-26 April at ACC Liverpool.
The event is a dedicated industry forum for corporate and agency planners based outside of London/southern England.
The two-day forum has a programme packed with practical insight and a wide range of sessions being presented by leaders at the forefront of change in the industry.
There will also be plenty of opportunities for attendees to meet and network.
And now we can reveal the lineup of speakers includes:
- Becki Cross, managing director at Events Northern
- Ben Phillips, client development director at Jack Morton Worldwide
- Donna Fitzgerald, customer solutions director at Capita Travel & Events
- Michael Lever, head of events at Manchester Pride
- Holly Gaffney, local events manager at Lloyds Bank
- Sonia Hickey, head of commercial event programming at The Guardian
Sessions include: Going from event planner to event strategist; Reinventing the way we network; Personalisation versus privacy - The dos and don’ts of data; and breathing fresh life into recurring events.
Have you registered with us yet?
Register now to enjoy more articles
and free email bulletins.