Jurys Inn Hinckley Island Hotel and Conference Venue has undergone an £11m refurbishment and now boasts 362 spacious bedrooms and 26 meeting and event spaces for up to 1,000 delegates, as well as complimentary 400mb Wi-Fi.
The hotel also launched its Juvenate Health and Leisure club with state of the art fitness machines and pool, the Triumph Bar inspired by the iconic British motorcycle brand, a Costa coffee outlet, a Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill and Piazza Lounge and Wine Bar.
The bedrooms have been completely refurbished with stylish interiors, contemporary décor and specially selected artwork. They all contain flat screen TVs, the exclusively designed bespoke DREAM bed by Jurys Inn and beautifully appointed bathrooms with power showers and luxurious spa toiletries.
If that all sounds like something you’d like to see for yourself, you’re in luck because Jurys Inn are offering a two night stay to a lucky reader, with bed and breakfast.
The prize will be valid for 12 months, subject to availability and must be booked in advance.
To enter the competition, simply fill in this short form.
Terms and conditions for prize draws
1. To enter: complete the form and click 'submit'.
2. Entries close 25 November 2017 at 11.59pm
3. Prize is: a one or two night stay at Jurys Inn Hinckley Island Hotel
4. Open to UK residents, aged 18 or over
5. No cash alternative. Prizes are non-transferable.
6. Only one entry per person.
[In addition, Haymarket may pass your personal information to the promoters and their data processors. However, we will always take all appropriate steps to protect your information].
8. The Promoter is: Jurys Inn 146 Pembroke Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland.