IMEX America saw more than 12,000 exhibitors host 3,200 buyers and 2,500 attendees in Las Vegas.
Here’s what happened:
- Smart Monday - brought over 1,000 event professionals to engage in a wide variety of learning events.
- 250 education sessions took place, covering ten education tracks, and attracted several hundred participants.
- An Inspiration Hub used inflatable domes for the seminars, campfires and white space areas for the first time.
- The "power of live experience" came to life at the Lunchtime Live Zone, interactive live event experiences including personalised song writing, a virtual reality photo booth and "Sand Selfies".
- More than 6,000 peer-to peer introductions were made in advance of the show via the Zenvoy connections software.
- A wide range of social activities such as SITE Nite North America, the EIC Hall of Leaders Reception, Shamrock Shootout Golf Classic and MPI Foundation Rendezvous, the IMEX America Night brought thousands of people together.
For more features, as well as breaking news, sign up to C&IT Magazine's daily Newstracker here