Millennials are currently the largest living generation to date and, including the oldest within the group (those in their early 30s), will barely even remember the pre-internet days. So with that in mind, are you tailoring your live events correctly to this new demographic?
This year’s C&IT Agency Forum is back and it’s bigger than ever. Themed around Millennials, the programme will feature some of the most talked about topics today and how event profs can design and deliver winning event models suited towards this existing audience, including technology, travel and innovation.
Five things that you can learn from C&IT Agency Forum 2017:
1. Technology – Millennials are really tech savvy and are always looking for the next big thing – hear from a panel of experts on their experience with VR/AR/AI or anything techy and what REAL value they’ve seen by introducing this to their event.
2. Paperless events – Millennials more than any other group are concerned about the carbon footprint the world is creating, hear from a panel of experts on how technology can play a key role at your events by going eco-friendly and removing all paper from registration to schedules.
3. Travel – Milliennials are seen to favour backpacking experiences rather than city escapes, so maybe it’s time to explore new destinations for your events. Find out from Katrina and Teresa at BI Worldwide about their experience and journey of discovery to explore a new and exciting offering for the MICE industry, in a country you would least expect.
4. Partnerships – Back by popular demand, take away from leading brands on the do's and don'ts behind your pitches and what ticks all the boxes for a winning and longstanding partnership.
5. Growth - With industry trends changing so rapidly, how do we keep up simultaneously whilst growing our businesses? Hear from a panel of small and large agencies on how they’re taking the millennial demographic into consideration when developing their business/event plans.
Register to apply for your place at C&IT Agency Forum this year on the 2-4th August in Manchester Central.
• For more breaking news and in-depth features, sign up to C&IT Magazine's daily Newstracker here