The list was compiled by analysing meeting and event booking activity through its Cvent Supplier Network featuring more than 245,000 hotels, resorts and special event venues.
The Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona, has taken this year’s top spot, climbing from third place last year.
London’s Hilton London Metropole. Kelly Shrives–Wrist, director of business development for Hilton London Metropole said: ‘’We are very grateful and privileged that Hilton London Metropole is one of Europe’s leading hotels for meetings, conferences and events. We want to thank all our clients and we look forward to welcoming repeat events to raise the bar for their next event, as well as welcome new customers to our hotel where 3 to 3,000 can meet, 2 to 2,000 can eat and 1 to 1,000 can sleep."
The top ten EMEA Hotel properties are:
1. Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona
2. Hilton Prague
3. Hotel Arts Barcelona
4. Melia Castilla Hotel & Convention Centre Madrid
5. W Barcelona
6. Hilton London Metropole
7. Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre ijVENUES
8. Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
9. Hilton Vienna
10. Rome Marriott Park Hotel
• For more breaking news and in-depth features, sign up to C&IT Magazine's daily Newstracker here