We gave you a sneak preview of the C&IT State of the Industry Report, sponsored by Cvent, in our June issue, followed by daily exclusive articles online over the last month - now you can download the full State of the Industry 2016 report as a PDF file here.
C&IT surveyed and interviewed almost 200 UK event agencies and corporate event planners to create our annual snapshot on the issues of the moment.
We also partnered with Cvent to hold the first State of the Industry MDs dinner on 29 June at The Savoy, London, which brought together the leaders of 20 of the top agencies in the UK to discuss the impact of Brexit, the opportunities for new technologies, and forecast the future of the C&I industry.
The full report includes:
- 15 Top Stats
- Overview - The big squeeze
- Brexit - the MDs lowdown
- Top 50 agencies ranking
- Top 20 agency profiles
- Top agencies by profit and client spend
- Top 5 corporate challenges
- Top 5 agency challenges
- Procurement - from villain to hero?
- Compliance - the new enemy?
- Event tech trends
- Talent - finding the right fit
- Vertical victors - which sectors are booming?
- Event trends - meetings back on the agenda
- Destinations - off the pitch list
- Destinations - on the pitch list
- Forecast - what does the future hold?
• For more features, as well as breaking news, sign up to C&IT Magazine's daily Newstracker here