The results have been collated using meeting and event booking activity through the Cvent Supplier Network.
Throughout the duration of the study, the properties were ranked on various criteria, including total requests for proposals (RFPs), awarded RFPs, total room nights, awarded room nights, major metropolitan area (MMA) market share, conversion rate, and the hotel's unique profile visits in the Cvent Supplier Network. Barcelona holds two of the top three meeting hotels in Europe, while London was the home of seven featured properties.
The top ten of the Cvent top 50 are as follows:
1. Hotel Arts Barcelona – Barcelona, Spain
2. Hilton Prague – Prague, Czech Republic
3. Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona – Barcelona, Spain
4. Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel & Conference Center – Paris, France
5. Hilton London Metropole – London, UK
6. Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center – Frankfurt, Germany
7. InterContinental Vienna – Vienna, Austria
8. W Barcelona – Barcelona, Spain
9. DoubleTree by Hilton Amsterdam Central Station – Amsterdam, Netherlands
10. Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London – London, UK
• For more breaking news and in-depth features, sign up to C&IT Magazine's daily Newstracker here