The forum, which takes place at The Grand Brighton next month, provides the opportunity for senior corporate buyers and in-house professional organisers of B2B events to share best practice and discuss key industry trends.
The C&IT Corporate Forum speaker list includes Amy Brown, head of events EMEA at Google; Alison Williams, head of events at L'Oréal; Lucy Hagen, group conference & events manager at C&J Clarks International; Emma Stoker, assistant vice president at PCB Events, Barclays; Sarah Lawrence, business events expert at B&Q, Kristen Waddell, global events director at AstraZeneca and Kate Conway, events and dealer marketing manager at Hyundai Motor.
In addition to a series of panel sessions, delegates can take part in workshops and meetings with industry suppliers on a one-to-one basis and enjoy informal networking with peers, as well as a dinner. There will also be several content sessions with panel discussions and interviews on topics including:
- Reinventing your annual conference
- Producing award-winning events
- Quick-fire case studies: Top success stories from the C&IT Awards winners 2015
- On-stage interview - what does it really mean to be creative?
To view the full C&IT Corporate Forum 2016 agenda and book your place, click here
See pictures from last year's Corporate Forum:
• For more breaking news, as well as in-depth features and case studies, sign up to C&IT Magazine's daily Newstracker here