The new board will be effective from 1 January 2016. Kohli, who is joint managing director of Creative Travel in New Delhi, will be the first SITE board president from Asia.
He said: "I am honored and humbled to serve with a board comprised of such a strong and diverse group of global incentive travel leaders. I look forward to working closely with board members and chapter leaders around the world to build on the progress achieved in 2015 to grow SITE’s membership and strengthen the incentive travel industry worldwide."
The full list of the SITE 2015 executive committee is as follows:
- Immediate past president: Rhonda Brewer, CIS, vice president, sales, Maritz Travel Company, Fenton, Missouri, USA
- President-elect: Aoife Delaney, CIS, director of global sales, Ovation Global DMC, Dun Laoghaire, Ireland
- Vice-president, business development: Philip Eidsvold, CIS, account director, AIMIA, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
- Vice-president, finance: Annamaria Ruffini, CIS, CMP, president and CEO, Events In & Out S.R.L., Rome, Italy
- Member-at-large: Julia Trejo, CIS, CMP, director of special projects, Terramar Destinations, Panama City, Panama
- Jacqueline Goldy, CIS, vice president- incentive sales, MGM Resorts International, Englewood, CO USA
- Daryl Keywood, CIS, managing director and CEO, Walthers DMC, Douglasdale, GT, South Africa
- Olga Navarro, CIS, executive director, ITB DMC, Barcelona, Spain
- Jonathan Richards, CIS, sales manager - North America & Europe, Corporate Gifts Division, Maui Jim Sunglasses & Zeal Optics, Grand Prairie, Texas, USA
- Alicia Yao, CIS general manager, IME Consulting Co., Ltd., Beijing, China
New directors on the board are:
- Jennifer Glynn, CIS managing partner, Meeting Encore Ltd., Port Hope, Ontario, Canada
- Eda Ozden, director, business development, MEP Destination Business Solutions, Istanbul, Turkey
Have you registered with us yet?
Register now to enjoy more articles
and free email bulletins.