• British Airways is to start flights from London Heathrow to Bilbao in Spain from March 2015.
• BA will also launch direct flights from Heathrow to Krakow, Poland from May.
• Bmi Regional has announced the launch of three new routes from Bristol, to Paris, Düsseldorf and Nantes.
• Bmi Regional has announced it will cancel its Birmingham to Gothenburg service from 29 March.
More: Bmi Regional cancels Birmingham to Gothenburg route
• Easyjet will fly from regional hub Bristol to Lanzarote, Catania in Sicily, Porto in Portugal and Gibraltar.
• Ryanair launches six new routes from London Stansted, including Clermont, Cologne, Deauville, Ponta Delgada (Azores).
More: Ryanair launches six new routes from Stansted
• Budget airline Flybe, Europe's largest regional airline, will begin operations at Bournemouth in March 2015 and run new routes including Amsterdam, Paris Charles de Gaulle, Toulon and Biarritz.
• Flybe will launch a new route from Birmingham to Deauville, Normandy in the summer.
• Flybe launched new routes to Amsterdam from London City and Manchester airports in October.
Flybe also offer a direct route between Birmingham and Oslo Airport in October.
Iberia Express is to launch direct services from London Heathrow to Tenerife and Gran Canaria next month.
Airline Germanwings launched a new route from London Stansted to Düsseldorf last year.
Icelandair will launch a new route from Birmingham to Reykjavik in February, as well as adding a Saturday flight to its London Gatwick service from 6 June.
CSA Czech Airlines will run a twice-weekly service from Liverpool to Prague from June.More: Liverpool to Prague air service launched
AstraZeneca has partnered with SUN-AIR to launch a new route from Cambridge International Airport to Gothenburg, Sweden.
• For more breaking news and in-depth features, sign up to C&IT Magazine's daily Newstracker here