• Flybe will launch a new, year-round service between Liverpool and Belfast City airport in early 2015.
Click here for Flybe to launch new Liverpool to Belfast service
• Budget airline Ryanair has announced six new services from London Stansted as part of its 30th anniversary celebrations, including Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Click here for Ryanair launches six new routes from Stansted
• Flybe is opening a new base at Bournemouth Airport, launching new routes including Glasgow, Manchester, Jersey and Dublin. It is also re-opening its Aberdeen base – with flights to London City and Manchester – and launching new routes from London Stansted to Isle of Man, Newcastle and Newquay.
Click here for New Bournemouth base signals 're-birth' of Flybe
• British Airways launched a new direct service from London City Airport to Dublin Airport in October.
Click here for British Airways to launch London City to Dublin route
• Flybe launched five new services in October from London City Airport today to Belfast, Edinburgh, Dublin, Exeter and Inverness.
Click here for Flybe launches five new routes from London City Airport
• For more breaking news and in-depth features, sign up to C&IT Magazine's daily Newstracker here
Have you registered with us yet?
Register now to enjoy more articles
and free email bulletins.