Claire Wormsley, managing director of the Global Conference Network, said: "We are extremely proud of the launch of Association Excellence Awards, the number and calibre of entries has been extremely high.
"We are delighted to recognise the hard work of all those who work in trade and professional associations and we’re looking forward to seeing everyone at the awards and to celebrate with the winners."
The award categories include Best Association Conference both inside and outside London. The shortlisted candidates for these are as follows:
Best Association Conference - Outside London
- Association for Physical Education - National Annual Conference
- Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals - Annual Payroll and Pensions Conference
- EEEGR (East of England Energy Group) - SNS2015: The Sea of Opportunity
- IOSH - Workingonsafety.net 7th International Conference
- The Chartered Institute of Housing - CIH South East Conference
- British Dental Association - British Dental Conference and Exhibition
- Law Society of Scotland - Law in Scotland: The people's verdict, so what now?
- Society for Endocrinology - SfE BES 2014
Best Association Conference in London
- Association for Project Management (APM) - APM Project Management Conference
- Institute of Certified Bookkeepers - Bookkeepers Summit
- Institute of Economic Development - IED National Conference: Going for Growth
- National Pawnbrokers Association - National Conference
- The British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) - ThinkFM