Event representatives from these brands join Royal Bank of Scotland, Financial Times and Absolute Radio, who are already confirmed to present at the annual event.
C&IT's Corporate Forum provides the opportunity for senior corporate buyers and in-house professional organisers of B2B events to share best practice and discuss key issues with peers in an informal environment.
Delegates take part in workshops and meetings with industry suppliers on a one-to-one basis.
Orla O’Dwyer, Head of Events, EMEA at BlackRock, Timetric head of events Vicki Greenwood and Marketing project manager Harry Swinton will speak at the forum.
The theme for the event will be challenging budgets, creativity and technology barriers in corporate events, with sessions including:
* Busting the budget barrier: Creative ideas to do more with less
* Getting your audience’s attention: Practical advice for engaging different event audience types
* Content: The creative quirky ideas on how to make it truly engaging
* Procurement: Challenges and opportunities in 2015
* Latest tech trends: New tech products for a longer event life cycle and better interaction
Other speakers include: Clare Melton, head of events and hospitality, Corporate and Commercial Banking for Royal Bank of Scotland; Daniel Thomas, director of business development, B2B, EMEA and The Americas, Financial Times Live Conferences & Events; and Absolute Radio marketing director Clare Baker are among this year's confirmed speakers.