First Protocol hosted its annual thanksgiving event in Waterloo last night, which featured the announcement of the company’s yearly FP Supplier Awards.
The event was attended by more than 100 guests including clients, suppliers and First Protocol team members with catering provided by Smart Hospitality.
Over the years the presenting of the awards has become the centrepiece of the evening with managing director, Mark Riches, said: "Our annual thanksgiving event is a firm fixture in our suppliers’ diaries, and is our opportunity to say thank you to them for their hard work and support over the year."
Winners of the First Protocol Supplier Awards 2013:
- Exceptional Service-Four Seasons
- Unsung Hero-Chris O’Hare, COH Associates
- CSR-Melanie Delaplanche, Sustainability Consultant
- Most Consistent Supplier-I-Mage
- Best Newcomer-London Edition