Siemens and agency Primary this week unveiled the "tube of the future" to the public at The Crystal in London. The public opening followed a B2B and staff event hosted by Siemens, which used used state-of-the-art 3D mapping technology.
Meanwhile, New York’s marketing, tourism and partnership organisation NYC & Company kicked off its European MICE roadshow at London The Libertine, an event that attracted over 100 corporate and agency buyers.
ISES ran its Powerhours event, which took place at the Restaurant Show on Wednesday. It featured two guest speaker seminars and food-and-wine pairing demonstrations.
Michelin-starred chef Jason Atherton held an exclusive menu tasting afternoon at London's Social Eating House to preview the cuisine that will be provided as a part of guests’ Keith Prowse hospitality package at rugby's QBE Internationals at Twickenham this November.
Top stories this week:
1. British Airways returns to malta after five-year hiatus
2. Motivaction pursues growth with recruitment of four account directors
3. Businesses missing out on Christmas party tax break
4. Siemens hosts 'tube of the future' B2B launch event
5. Fresh Group announces record £1m profit