Asia Pacific (APAC) is now the second largest region for Wyndham Hotel Group, with more than 540 hotels currently operating.
Of the new Wyndham hotels, 12 will be opened in India, adding to the group's 16 which are already operating and 15 under development.
The hotels due to open in India are:
- Days Jodhpur Chopasni
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Amritsar GT Road
- Howard Johnson Bhubaneshwar Bomikhal
- Howard Johnson Hyderabad Banjara Hills
- Howard Johnson Tirupati Settipalli
- Howard Johnson Lucknow Gomti Nagar
- Howard Johnson Mumbai Andheri
- Howard Johnson Shirdi Nimgaon
- Ramada Jamshedpur Bistupur
- Ramada Encore Kolkata New Town
- Ramada Trivandrum Palayam
- Ramada Chennai Egmore
In Indonesia, Wyndham Hotel Group will add the following hotels:
- Howard Johnson Bali Benoa
- Howard Johnson Surabaya East
- Howard Johnson Makassar Central
- Ramada Bali Lake Buyan
These properties will join Wyndham Hotel Group’s three existing hotels in Indonesia.
Deals were struck in India with companies including Unique Mercantile India to open the six Howard Johnson hotels; with DJB Infrastructures & Developers India to bring the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham brand to the country; and Muralya Hotels and Resorts to open the four Ramada hotels.
In Indonesia, Wyndham Hotel Group signed agreements with PT Benoa Citra Abadi and PT Tiara Abadi Nirmala for the new Howard Johnson properties and PT Buyan Nadi to open the Ramada Bali Lake Buyan.