The luxurious hotel, which celebrates its fifth anniversary this year, is set in 1,065 acres of Capability Brown-designed parkland and gardens.
Just 26 minutes by rail from London, the 228-room hotel has a country club and spa, 18-hole golf course and 22 meeting rooms. For events, there is also Warren Weir, with 84 bedrooms and suites, and its own leisure facilities, which can cater for up to 400 delegates.
The prize includes a two-night B&B break for two at Luton Hoo, with a conditioning hand or foot treatment and a 55-minute spa treatment per person, plus dinner on both nights.
The winner and guest can also enjoy residential use of the property’s Country Club facilities.
To enter, please send your answer to the following question to email@example.com by 20 October: What anniversary is Luton Hoo celebrating in 2012?
For more information, please visit www.elitehotels.co.uk.
Terms and conditions:
The prize includes:
• One conditioning hand or foot treatment per person
• One x 55 minute Spa Treatment per person specifically formulated to suit your mood
• Dinner in the relaxed informality of the Adam’s Brasserie – or, for a supplement of £20.00 per person, choose to dine in Wernher Restaurant (The Wernher is open from Wednesday to Sunday inclusive).
• Accommodation with morning newspaper
• Traditional English breakfast
• Residential use of the Country Club facilities
• VAT at the standard rate
** Please note that all treatment and dinner reservations must be pre-booked prior to arrival.