With unemployment still tipping more than 2.5m, have you found it easy to recruit suitable staff to your events team?
- Do you receive more candidates from event agencies or from client-side?
- What is the proportion of suitable applicants compared to the numbers who apply?
- Are recruitment agencies always completely up front about candidates’ skills and experience?
- What are the advantages in employing less experienced staff, to those with years of events capability?
- Are candidates willing to be flexible in their working location/hours?
- Has there been an increase in applicants for jobs post-Olympics?
Please join the debate on Twitter using #citbigdebate or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your opinions.
Our article will feature in the October issue of C&IT magazine.