Other associations that have chosen the venue include the European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers, the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology and the British Dental Association.
Cisco Live will return to ExCeL London for the third year running, following a move from Barcelona. Since moving to ExCeL London, the event has broken all previous records with increases in attendance, exhibitors and sponsorship. Delegate numbers are also up, with over 6,000 delegates in attendance.
James Rees, Director of Conferences and Events, ExCeL London, said: "ICC London has transformed London’s image as a congress destination. The jump to number seven in the ICCA rankings coupled with the Olympic effect has also helped increase London’s attractiveness as a leading events destination and we are seeing the effects of this not just in 2013 but in future years as well."
The full list of confirmed events includes:
- BDA (British Dental Association) – 5,000 delegates
- BIBA (British Insurance Brokers Association) – 4,000 delegates
- British Cardiovascular Society – 3,000 delegates
- Cisco Live – 6,000 delegates
- EAGE (European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers) – 6,000 delegates
- EMBT (European Group for Blood & Marrow Transplantation) – 3,500-4,000 delegates
- ESHRE (European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology) – 8,000-10,000 delegates
- ESPGHAN (European Society for Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition) – 3,500-4,000 delegates
- European Conference and Exhibition on Optical Communication – 5,000 delegates
- European Stroke Conference – 3,000 delegates
- FTTH (Fiber-to-the-Home) Conference & Expo – 5,000 delegates
- Infection Prevention Society – 2,000 delegates
- INTECOL Congress – 2,000 delegates