MIA chairman Gary Payne announced the list today (19 March). It includes staff whose approach to their profession, and the industry as a whole, is classified as outstanding.
Zibrant's Chris Parnham and Fay Sharpe (pictured) were given a joint place on the list, in recognition of their team approach to management.
- Samme Allen, Barbican Centre
- Colin Bourner, The Grand Hotel Brighton
- Kim Carrington, Central Hall Westminster
- David Curtis-Brignall, Millennium & Copthorne Hotels
- Nicola Gilmore, Foresight Centre
- Caroline Ginnane, Dominion Theatre
- Fergus Martin, Wyboston Lakes
- Chris Parnham and Fay Sharpe, Zibrant
- Liam Potter, Imperial War Museum North
- Barry Stonham, Wyboston Lakes
Jane Longhurst, MIA chief executive, said: "We received a fantastic response to the list this year, with applications from all sectors of the industry and for people working at all levels; each one a worthy entrant and choosing even the initial shortlist was difficult."Video interviews were conducted of all 20 shortlisted people and, along with the case made by each nominator, these were used to judge the winners. Ultimately those that made it onto The MIA List 2012 were those that just showed that extra degree of enthusiasm, passion and dedication to their work and the industry. Congratulations to all."