International Confex inaugural Developing virtual and hybrid events for the events industry is a one-day event focusing on virtual events.
The latest innovations in technologies, audience engagement and revenue generation will be discussed.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Richard Davies, employee communications Europe, Ebay
- Fiona Miller, head of conferences and training, Lexis Nexis
- Alex Whitson, head of online events and video, Haymarket
- Grace Owen, communications co-ordinator, Joint Information Systems Committee
- Larry Cook, manager, events and digital metrics, IBM
- Sourabh Kothari, senior manager, global virtual events, Cisco
- Edward Gamble, managing director, Policy Review TV
- Kate Laird, conference manager, National Autistic Society