Deloitte has been appointed as Uefa’s authorised sales consultant in the two host countries Poland and the Ukraine, with the Donbass Arena and Wroclaw 2012 appointed to handle corporate hospitality sales.
UEFA’s sales network includes:
• International Management Group (UK, Russia, Turkey)
• Sportfive (Germany and France)
• Infront Sport & Media Italy (Italy)
• Cosmos Viagens e Turismo (Spain & Portugal)
• Pro Sport Nederland BV (The Netherlands)
• Match Hospitality (for non-Uefa member countries).
Hospitality packages include top-category seats, gourmet catering and entertainment.
Uefa sponsor Coca-Cola has named Proske Sports to provide its corporate hospitality packages and ticketing at Euro 2012.