The former Butterfly Hotels properties, trading under the Best Western, Ramada and Holiday Inn Express brands, include a mix of leasehold, freehold and operating management agreements.
The regional three-star budget hotels collectively employ over 200 people, with a combined annual turnover of around £10m. No immediate refurbishment plans are in the pipeline.
The acquired hotels are:
- Holiday Inn Express (Banbury)
- Holiday Inn Express (Castle Bromwich, Birmingham)
- Ramada (Bury St Edmunds)
- Ramada (Colchester)
- Best Western Rockingham Forest (Corby)
- Best Western Himley Hotel (Dudley)
- Holiday Inn Express (Kettering)
- Ramada (Kings Lynn)
- Ramada (Peterborough)
- Ramada Cromwell (Stevenage)