Members of the MPI International Board of Directors will answer audience questions alongside representatives from companies including Johnson & Johnson, Hard Rock International, Conference Direct and MGM Resorts.
MPI UK and Ireland president, Fiona Pelham, said: "Keeping up to date with international trends and good practices has never been more important for the industry. An opportunity to ask questions and exchange views with industry leaders representing hoteliers, PCOs, DMCs, corporate planners, technologists and educationalists is an opportunity not to be missed."
• Bruce MacMillan, president & CEO, MPI
• Eric Rozenberg, chairman, MPI
• Fiona Pelham, president, MPI UK and Ireland Chapter
• Chuck Bowling, executive vice president, sales & marketing, MGM Resorts International
• Michael Dominguez, vice president, global sales, Loews Hotels
• Kevin Kirby, senior director of sales, Hard Rock International
• Patty Reger, manager of meetings and conventions, Johnson & Johnson
• Dave Scypinski, senior vice president, Conference Direct
• Sebastien Tondeur, chief executive officer, MCI
• Senior representatives of Failte Ireland and Dublin Convention Bureau
The event will start with a Moderated Roundtable, discussing issues and questions selected from those submitted in advance to the moderator, Paul Cunningham.
During the second part of the evening, attendees can meet in smaller groups with peers from the IBOD in break out sessions.