Grass Roots has been appointed to produce three separate launch events for the new convention centre.
A state launch will include an official opening by the Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen.
The event will be followed by a trade launch to more than 100 event organisers from Ireland and a further 250 international congress buyers and event organisers.
To showcase the Convention Centre Dublin in action, there will be a gala dinner event with entertainment programme for the business market.
Grass Roots’ director of operations and production Simon Allison and executive producer Ben Cole are leading the project.
Convention Centre Dublin features:
- 22 purpose-built meeting rooms
- 2,000 seat auditorium with full theatrical stage and fly tower
- 4,500sqm of exhibition space
- Theatre capacity for 3,000 delegates in The Forum
- Banqueting facilities for up to 2,000
- Two large cargo lifts including a truck container lift