London 2012 Olympic Games tickets could be passed onto fans 45 minutes after the start of play if corporate ticket holders don't show up.
The proposal to pass on the places is being considered to tackle the problem of empty seats, which were clear during some matches in the Fifa World Cup in South Africa.
The prices of ten million London Olympic and Paralympic tickets will be revealed later this year before they go on sale next March.
LOCOG’s commercial programme has progressed over the past 12 months, with 34 commercial sponsors now on board, raising more than £650m.
Sponsors are joining in the Two Years to Go celebrations today including:
- Visa providing 70 of their Visa Team 2012 athletes to join in with the celebrations at the Olympic Park
- Panasonic placing a giant screen in Trafalgar Square, London to celebrate the day
- British Airways pilots will be announcing to passengers arriving in London that today marks exactly Two Years to Go until the Opening Ceremony of the Olympic Games
- BT has launched the next stage of the 'Road to London 2012' exhibition in partnership with the National Portrait Gallery
- Eurostar arrivals in London will announce to passengers that today marks exactly Two Years to Go until the Opening Ceremony of the Olympic Games
More than eight in ten (81%) of readers said they thought Fifa World Cup 2010 corporate hospitality packages were too expensive, according to a C&IT poll.
However, 16% said the packages were fairly priced, while 3% said clients would have been happy to pay more.