Venue ICC Excel London, which launches on 24 June, has been announced as the official sponsor of the 12-page document.
The manifesto, created by a dedicated Government Affairs Group within BVEP, will be sent to all MPs, key ministers and officials.
The document was created after consultation with major UK industry trade associations and professional bodies, BVEP stated.
It will set out ten reasons why meetings and events are important to Britain, key features on all sectors of the industry, and will crystallize its objective, to make Britain the natural destination choice and an international hub for all sectors of the events industry.
The document will be presented again at the House of Commons on 20 October, during National Meetings Week, where all new MPs are being invited to attend a reception and presentation on the sector.
BVEP members include:
· Association of British Professional Conference Organisers
· Association for Conferences and Events
· Association for Events Management Education
· Conference Centres of Excellence
· Department for Culture, Media & Sport
· Events Industry Alliance
· Events Industry Forum
· Hotel Booking Agents Association
· International Congress & Convention Association
· International Special Events Society
· Meet England
· Meetings Industry Association
· Meeting Professionals International
· National Outdoors Events Association
· Northern Ireland Tourist Board
· Site Global
· UK Inbound
· UK Trade & Investment
· Visit Britain
· Visit London
· Visit Scotland
· Visit Wales