Dubai-based luxury hotel company Jumeirah has unveiled plans to open 19 new properties.
It has been appointed to manage the following new properties due to open in the next three years:
- The five-star, 225-room Jumeirah Bali Resort
- Jumeirah Maldives Resort, which will offer 91 beach and water villas
- Jumeirah Al Salam Resort in Bahrain, due to open in 2010
- Jumeirah Al Salam Yiti Resort in Oman, due to open in 2010
- The 395-room Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel in Kuwait
These properties are in addition to planned openings in Guangzhou, Glasgow and the US Virgin Islands, as well as management deals with 11 existing properties.
Jumeirah Group executive chairman Gerald Lawless said: "We are on target to achieve our objective of globalising our luxury brand and we expect to have 60 properties either in operation or under development by 2012."
Have you registered with us yet?
Register now to enjoy more articles
and free email bulletins.